- Contracts - any form of contract. We work with you using our unique Best Practice Contracting approach, and what we know works best for others.
- Documents - commonly used documents that aren’t contractual, eg internal approvals, common advices/approvals and contract/deal summary forms/top sheets.
- Processes and workflows – your legal team is normally part of a wider organisational process, and more synergies can be obtained by automating the workflow/process, which includes a legal output such as legal instruction/request intake and triage, internal approvals and execution.
"The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency."
Automation is not some distant technology, nor is it a silver bullet to your work. Like any powerful technology, it’s all about how you use it. The application of automation to your work can unburden your time, bring greater business speed and consistency of outcomes.
A properly deployed automation system will bring better visibility of you and your team’s workflows – providing clear metrics of your work and highlighting areas for improvement. Automation can super-charge organisations who already have good, consistently applied processes and workflows.
Already trusted by:
How LOD can help
At LOD, we’re pretty much agnostic when it comes to what automation technology to use. Because there are so many excellent pure tech businesses, we’ve decided to work with them instead of trying to build proprietary software.
When it comes to automation, our philosophy is to first understand what needs to be automated and then identify what IT infrastructure and software is currently being used by the organisation.
Whether you’d like to automate sales or procurement contracts - many CRM and procurement systems have good automation capabilities - or the workflow and documents that you want automated can be done using your existing Microsoft or Google apps and our LOD365 solution, our automation solutions are an extension of our Legal Engineering & Design capabilities.
We design and automate:
Examples of automation:
We’ve been working with leading companies around the world to automate parts of their work. We’ve developed a number of ‘Off-the-shelf Automated Apps’, including:
- NDAs / Confidentiality Agreements
- Contract Approval Form
- Sponsorship Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Goods and Services Agreements
In addition to our more regular automated apps, we also partner with our clients to create bespoke automation apps. These are tailored to each client and factor into them your particular business rules. Some recent examples include:
- Marketing approvals
- Internal risk and compliance assessments
- Property agreements and processes
- Construction related contracts
- Legal intake and triage, including client re-direction to self-serve and self-help
- External counsel tracking
- Contract/deal approval and execution
- Sales agreements and processes
- Procurement agreements and processes