With a rapidly growing global footprint, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior SharePoint Architect to join our HQ team. This role will ideally work in our Sydney or Melbourne location and you will play a key role in designing and developing a range of software solutions on the Power Platform and integrating with other Office 365 applications. You will work as part of our global Technology team, working closely with our clients to complete projects, whilst also producing and maintaining documentation for solutions. This is a great opportunity to bring your ideas to the table whilst developing strong relationships with the people you are working with. Equally, we want to play a key part in your success and your enjoyment of work!
Working closely with our Head of Software Development and Innovation and Design business in Melbourne, you will be responsible for configuring and developing solutions SharePoint Online, integrating with other Microsoft 365 applications and the Power Platform. This technical role will be part of an innovative team who are at the forefront of delivering legal operations and technology solutions to our impressive client list. You will produce and educate for execution of test plans whilst also keeping up to date with the latest innovative solutions from Microsoft.
You will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, or an equivalent combination of Microsoft certification and relevant work experience.
- At least 4+ years’ experience working with SharePoint
- Cloud platform experience preferred (SharePoint Online)UI/UX design experience with SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Information Architecture configuration skills
- Able to configure Search and services
- Experience integrating SharePoint with Dynamics 365 is a plus
- Demonstrable experience with the Power Platform, particularly with Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow)
- Microsoft certifications would be advantageous
What's in it for you?
A supportive, dynamic and flexible work environment where your input and ideas will be encouraged and valued. Culture is really important to us. At LOD, we have the spirit and excitement of an entrepreneurial growth business. Our HQ team is at the core – they are the people that look after our lawyers, consultants and clients to build the LOD business. So, working in the HQ team offers you a chance to shape how things are changing in the legal industry all in an environment which fosters work-life balance.
If you would like to join us in our journey and be part of an organisation that continues to disrupt the legal industry, simply email your CV together with a cover letter to ApplyHQ@lodlaw.com quoting MELHQNOV.