Also in: London, Perth, Sydney
What we are looking for
As LOD expands, our well-established list of impressive clients continues to grow, with many seeking our assistance on a variety of exciting assignments, projects and transactions. We are interested in hearing from commercially-minded construction lawyers with front and back-end experience.
- Have at least 6 years relevant PQE.
- Have top/reputable-mid tier law firm and in-house or secondment experience.
- Be commercially minded, have the ability to hit the ground running and manage relationships with all levels of a business.
- Managing a construction litigation project for 12 months.
- Advising on a major construction/infrastructure project and bidding for one of Australia’s largest construction companies.
- A 6 month assignment where a senior construction lawyer completed non-contentious work at the front end of the second phase of development of one of London’s largest ever construction projects.
- A mid-senior lawyer providing a mixture of contentious and non-contentious construction work on regeneration work for 3 months with an option to extend.