Also in: Perth, Melbourne, Singapore, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Wellington, Hong Kong
What we are looking for
We are looking for corporate and M&A lawyers at a variety of levels. As LOD expands, our well-established list of impressive clients continues to grow and seek our assistance on a variety of interesting projects and transactions.
- Have relevant PQE.
- Have top/reputable-mid tier law firm and in-house or secondment experience.
- Be commercially minded, have the ability to hit the ground running and manage relationships with all levels of a business.
- A senior lawyer to drive and manage an IPO process.
- The opportunity for a corporate lawyer with transactional M&A experience to work on a project with a financial institution.
- A mid to senior lawyer working with an FMCG client, advising on a range of competition law matters including trade practices, regulatory investigations (ACCC and Anti-Bribery) and consumer protection.
- A senior lawyer project managing the disposal of a division of a global manufacturing business involving in excess of 40 jurisdictions.
- An assignment assisting on the acquisition and subsequent integration of a food manufacturing business by a global food manufacturer.
- A senior lawyer leading a major corporate restructuring project in South East Asia for an international consulting firm.