Also in: Singapore, Brisbane
What we are looking for
As LOD expands, our well-established list of impressive clients continues to grow and seek our assistance on a variety of interesting projects and transactions. We are looking for energy and resources lawyers at a variety of levels.
- Have at least 4 years PQE in energy and resources law.
- Have top/reputable-mid tier law firm and in-house or secondment experience.
- Be commercially minded, have the ability to hit the ground running and manage relationships with all levels of a business.
- An experienced lawyer on a long-term assignment to a major oil & gas company, providing support to various functions across different business lines.
- A mid-level lawyer seconded to one of the world’s largest energy companies on a part-time basis to support their LNG business.
- A 12 month assignment for a senior lawyer with expertise in oil and gas (including off shore production and exploration) providing support to various business functions within the organisation.
- A mid-level lawyer working for a global mining company to provide contracts and procurement advice to the legal and commercial teams. Particular focus on land tenure and native title.
- A 6 month maternity cover role for a senior lawyer at a leading energy sector business. Reporting directly to the GC, the work focuses on strategic advice across commercial and energy areas of the business.