Also in: London, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane
What we are looking for
We are looking for IT and IP lawyers at a variety of levels. As LOD expands, our well-established list of impressive clients continues to grow and seek our assistance on a variety of interesting projects and transactions.
- Have at least 4 years relevant PQE.
- Have top/reputable-mid tier law firm and in-house or secondment experience.
- Be commercially minded, have the ability to hit the ground running and manage relationships with all levels of a business.
- A mid to senior level commercial lawyer for a technology and procurement assignment with a global conglomerate. The role involves drafting and negotiating complex procurement contracts as well as providing advice on a range of technology and intellectual property matters.
- An assignment working as part of a boutique IP practice, supporting the Partner on a range of front-end and litigious IP matters.
- A senior lawyer for a regional role with an international corporation. Work includes reviewing and negotiating complex IT contracts, and advising on software, licensing, intellectual property and data privacy matters.
- A senior IT lawyer working with a global technology company on supplier-side legal and commercial contracts.