Also in: Perth, Melbourne, Singapore, Sydney, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Dubai
What we are looking for
We are looking for IT and IP lawyers at a variety of levels. As LOD expands, our well-established list of impressive clients continues to grow and seek our assistance on a variety of interesting projects and transactions.
- Have at least 4 years relevant PQE.
- Have top/reputable-mid tier law firm and in-house or secondment experience.
- Be commercially minded, have the ability to hit the ground running and manage relationships with all levels of a business.
- A mid to senior level commercial lawyer for a technology and procurement assignment with a global conglomerate. The role involves drafting and negotiating complex procurement contracts as well as providing advice on a range of technology and intellectual property matters.
- An assignment working as part of a boutique IP practice, supporting the Partner on a range of front-end and litigious IP matters.
- A senior lawyer for a regional role with an international corporation. Work includes reviewing and negotiating complex IT contracts, and advising on software, licensing, intellectual property and data privacy matters.
- A senior IT lawyer working with a global technology company on supplier-side legal and commercial contracts.
Why join LOD?
People come to us for a whole range of reasons – they might be looking for time for their interests, for work alongside other projects, or just want a change. What they all have in common is a desire for high quality work coupled with a degree of control that traditional models can’t offer, but LOD can.
All of our LODs have worked at top tier firms or as part of major in-house teams. We only accept a small percentage of applications as we choose lawyers who are not only technically excellent, but who can work seamlessly with our client’s teams. This ensures we can offer our lawyers consistently high quality assignments.
We can offer:
- Varied, challenging, career-enhancing work with market leading brands (from Google to Barclays, and Amex to adidas) as well as exciting growth companies.
- Flexibility and autonomy: you can work anything from full-time on site with a client to a few hours each week from home.
- Training and know-how, as well as support from our and dedicated HQ Team.
- A variety of flexible models that include working at the client’s offices or remotely.