Also in: Perth, Melbourne, Singapore, Sydney, Brisbane, Dubai
What we are looking for
We are looking for compliance lawyers and managers at a variety of levels. As LOD expands, our well-established list of impressive clients continues to grow and seek our assistance on a variety of interesting projects and transactions.
- Have at least 5-10 years PQE.
- Proven regulatory reform experience will be highly regarded.
- Have top/reputable-mid tier law firm and in-house or secondment experience.
- Be commercially minded, have the ability to hit the ground running and manage relationships with all levels of a business.
- Reviewing the compliance policy and framework of a large retail bank in-line with APRA standards.
- Implementing and reviewing a compliance framework for a global bank.
- Advising on the roll-out of a regulatory reform project within a global bank, such as MiiFid I and II and Dodd Frank.
- A senior lawyer providing regulatory support in relation to changes necessitated from the 2009 G20 summit in respect of OTC derivatives products.
- An LOD team of regulatory compliance experts assisting the APAC anti-financial crime team of a global investment bank in relation to anti-bribery and corruption and anti-money laundering matters.
- A mid-senior consultant providing compliance support and drafting policies for a global pharmaceuticals business.
- A senior compliance expert providing compliance training to the APAC offices of a global logistics company on anti-bribery and corruption.