To find you the perfect assignment or team role, we need to understand what you’re looking for, what you’re good at and what makes you tick. So we ask you to:
- Set up your profile on our online portal
- Meet our People & Development team (and other LOD team members)
- Assess your technical skills (for some roles)
- Send us references and complete some key docs
We keep in touch and let you know as soon as we’re able to move forward.
Based on the type of work you're looking for and your availability, our dedicated teams then search for your dream LOD assignment. Sometimes they’re successful straight away, but sometimes it can take a bit of time to get that perfect match for you.
You may meet with our clients at this stage, so you can both see if it’s the right fit. We’ll give you feedback, support and advice along the way.
We set you up for success even before you start your new assignment. This includes:
- Inductions with the LOD team. They’ll explain who’s who, what to expect on assignment, the support you have available, and answer any questions
- Written guides so you always have a reference
- Confirmation of our policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
Once you’ve started your journey with us, we want you to feel welcome in the LOD family and your client team. You'll have:
- Regular LOD check-ins and two-way client feedback
- Support to do your role (incl. access to advice from other LOD experts)
- Personal & professional development (events, webinars, training, LexisNexis etc.)
- The LOD community (socials, a buddy, “who’s who?” at the client)
When your assignment nears the end, we talk everything through with you and the client. Together we’ll agree:
- Whether to extend, and how long for; or
- When it will come to an end
Before it ends, you’ll be put back in touch with the right members of the LOD team. Together we plan your next step with LOD and find you that next exciting assignment.