10 months ago
Nigel Rea, Service Development Director for LOD in the UK, speaks with Sarah Payne, European Legal Counsel for Enterprise Holdings, about the impact of COVID-19 on her legal team.
In this conversation, they explore, the impact of #COVID-19 on the legal team, particularly:
- reassessing how they manage and prioritise inbound demand
- implementing new processes and technology
- aligning legal team priorities with organisational objectives
- transparency of their team's work to the wider business
- not letting "good be the enemy of the best".
This is part of new series, LOD Perspectives, which looks to get the "inside word from in-house counsel" around the world. Stay tuned for more episodes.