LODcast 5 months ago
This episode focuses on AI and more specifically, generative AI. Many people will have recently seen the trending discussions and thought pieces on #ChatGPT.
To find out what it all means for legal professionals, I spoke with Jonny Badrock, Senior Director for Data Services at SYKE.
We explore the immediate applications of generative AI for legal teams, consider its current limitations and then cast our eyes forward to discuss what it might mean in the medium and long term.
- OpenAI ChatGPT
- On the Dangers of Stochastic Parrots: Can Language Models Be Too Big? 🦜
- How Generative AI Is Changing Creative Work (Harvard Business Review)
- Generative Legal AI + ‘The Last Human Mile’ (Artificial Lawyer)
- Generative AI: A Creative New World (Sequoia Capital)
- ChatGPT, Explained: What to Know About OpenAI's Chatbot (WSJ Explainer Video)
- Introducing ChatGPT! (Cassie Kozyrkov, Chief Decision Scientist, Google)
Don't forget to like and subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Google Store, or wherever you get your podcasts from. Any feedback is very welcome, via email@example.com.